Ramanagar branch of Bharatiya Samskriti Vidyapith was established in 1963. High School was started for rural girls who needed it at that time.
For State syllabus admission to Kindergarten, 1st std, 8th std starts from January every year . Parents can contact school office for all details. The admission to High School is only for Girls.
- A child at 2years 6months can join Pre – Nursery.
- Admission to lower Kindergarten is 3 years 10 months.
- Upper Kindergarten the age of the child should be 4 years 10 months.
- The school teaches state syllabus from 1st to 10th
- The school teaches CBSC syllabus from 1st to 10th
- Moral Education is a subject for study for all classes.
- Yoga, Computer Science has a special importance for all classes.
- Concentration enhancement by morning assembly.
- Value teaching period
- Importance to cultural activities.
- Encouragement in sports for Taluk, District, State and National level.
- Endowment prizes for toppers
Bangalore- Mysore Road
Ijoor, Ramanagar- 5620 195
Ph:- 080 27272256
Mobile:- 78999 00247